Originally, rules on the non-English editions of Wikipedia were based on a translation of the rules for the English Wikipedia. Modifications to all articles would be published immediately.
Otherwise, there were relatively few rules initially and Wikipedia operated independently of Nupedia. The most common and obvious types of vandalism include additions of obscenities and crude humor. Seigenthaler was falsely presented as a suspect in the assassination of John F. When conduct is not impersonation or anti-social, but rather anti-consensus or in violation of editing policies, remedies tend to be limited to warnings. They do this by experiencing flow i.
These form the primary communication channel for editors to discuss, coordinate and debate. They have since diverged to some extent.
Complete bans from Wikipedia are generally limited to instances of impersonation and anti-social behavior. Further, Wikipedia intends to convey only knowledge that is already established and recognized. Wales replied that he did not, although the perpetrator was eventually traced.
Administration Wikipedia's initial anarchy integrated democratic and hierarchical elements over time. Arbitration Committee The Arbitration Committee presides over the ultimate dispute resolution process. Less common types of vandalism, such as the deliberate addition of plausible but false information to an article, can be more difficult to detect.
- Agence rencontre femme de l'est
- Rencontre belle fille russe
- Rencontre femme musulmane gratuit
- Rencontres vous
- Rencontre passion animaux
- Site de rencontre dominicain
- Site de rencontre ado montpellier
- Www jecontacte com site de rencontre 100
- Rencontres bulgarie
- Site de rencontres pour hommes riches
- Site de rencontre québécois completement gratuit
- Les rencontres d'arles emploi
- Rencontre femme marocaine agadir
- Rencontres chalon 71
- Kydas rencontre
- Rencontre obama netanyahu
- Rencontres petrarque